Bob and his son wanted to create a community gathering place with a world-class selection of beers. They wanted a family-friendly atmosphere where kids and dogs were welcomed.We started on our home stove, a spaghetti pot and a home brew kit.Valley Center Brewery started with one family’s passion for beer and their community of Valley Center, California. And on October 9th, 2014, that vision became a reality.
The Valley Center Brewery
Valley Center Brewery is located at 28960 Lilac Road, Suite C, Valley Center California. We are a production Brewery with a tasting room for sales.
We started as homebrewers on a stove top. Expanding to a 1/2 Barrel system in our barn. We had quaterly open house tasting where we refined our brews to the comments of our friends and neighbors. We continued to expand our range as we dove into more and more styles. In Aug 2013 we received our license to brew for sale. We operated a 3.5 BBL system out of a 1 car garage on private property (only the 2nd allowed in Ca) for about 1 year. We did some bottling and kegging for the local community. In Oct 2014 we moved to our present location which includes our vast tasting room, patios, brewhouse and play areas.
It has the following amenities:
- Open 7 days a week
- Over 20 outstanding beers on tap now
- Family-friendly environment
- Kids Zone play area
- Dog-friendly for friendly dogs (leashed)
- Multiple big-screen TVs
- Plenty of indoor and outdoor seating
- Outdoor beer gardens
- Corn hole toss game
- Picnic tables outdoor
- Outside beer barrel fish ponds and water falls
- Game Night Wednesday
- Bringing in food is encouraged (we do not sell food, so bring it in!)
- New beer releases weekly
- Customer input on what new beers to add
- Growlers 16oz & 64oz, Kegs 5 and 15 gal available